This is a question that comes up from time to time from some of our customers. While it is difficult to determine the exact longevity of the cloths, we can safely say that one cloth will polish a silverware service for eight or a brass tuba!
1. Should I lacquer my brass to protect it?
2. How do I get lacquer off brass?
These two questions are very telling. Just like any protective coating, lacquer doesn't last forever, and it doesn't wear off evenly.
from Cranford, NJ: "Your product is amazing. My boyfriend is restoring a 1930's Kohler generator with a brass radiator. It had 70 years of build up and grime a
nd it's finally looking like it should. He said its the best product he has ever used to restore his antiques."
To submit your entry for best before and after photos you can email them to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org Winner receives a free tin of Cape Cod Metal Polishing Cloths. Good luck!
To submit your entry for best before and after photos you can email them to us at: email@example.com Winner receives a free tin of Cape Cod Metal Polishing Cloths. Good luck!
- Brass and Copper Europiccola Espresso Machine Before & Afters
- Latest before and afters using Cape Cod Metal Polishing Cloths on brass hardware.
- Cape Cod Metal Polishing Cloths used with great success on exhaust system headers & side pipes on a replica Cobra.
- 1940's era ship's binnacle polished with Cape Cod Polishing Cloths!
- Nice before and afters from the UK
- A couple of nice blog posts from our friends Team M.V Bracelet in France!
- Great Before & Afters from Dennis Memorial Library!