| Some of you might not know that we've been working with Cape Abilities for over 20 years now. They have become an integral part of our packaging process over the years and continue to be a reliable partner in our business. If you're unfamiliar with Cape Abilities here is a little bit of what they do (from their web-site):
The mission of Cape Abilities is to serve individuals with disabilities on Cape Cod by educating, counseling and providing residential, therapeutic, social and employment supports so as to empower them to achieve meaningful and valued roles in society.
For over 40 years, Cape Abilities has provided supports for people with disabilities on Cape Cod. Cape Abilities was founded as Nauset Workshop in 1968.
Since then, we have grown to serve all of Cape Cod - from Bourne to Provincetown. Our services have expanded to include jobs, housing, transportation, day habilitation and entrepreneurial businesses.
Here is a link to Cape Abilities web-site: http://www.capeabilities.org/ Please take a moment to learn more about this outstanding company.
- 1940's era ship's binnacle polished with Cape Cod Polishing Cloths!
- Nice before and afters from the UK
- A couple of nice blog posts from our friends Team M.V Bracelet in France!
- Great Before & Afters from Dennis Memorial Library!
- Awesome before and afters from instagram post: @jmhardwareguysnyc
- The BEST silver polish, Ever!
- Just submitted: Pandora Bracelet, before and after, using Cape Cod Polishing Cloths!